At Whole Health Chiropractic, we’ve developed numerous treatment methods for a wide variety of issues. One highly effective treatment is electric muscle stimulation (EMS). This therapy mimics your body’s nervous system by sending safe, low-frequency electrical pulses to the affected area. This causes the muscles to contract and boost both temperature and blood circulation.
Numerous research studies have shown that EMS has been effective in treating numerous conditions such as:
- Carpal tunnel
- Connective and dermal tissue injuries
- Muscle atrophy and spasms
- Muscle tension associated with long periods of standing, sitting, or lifting heavy objects
- Post-surgical muscle regeneration
- Sports injuries
- Tennis elbow
- Ulcers and chronic wounds
Is EMS the right treatment method for you? Contact us today by phone or email to schedule a consultation and ask about the benefits of EMS.